- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
652 Plum St, Dekalb, IL 601153 beds, 3 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $184,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: Park, Water
- dual zone heating and air, custom cabinets, hardwood maple floors, Andersen 400 series casement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0821452008
- Zillow Home ID: 61699524
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 652 Plum Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 65.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% greater than in Dekalb, and 519.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
- 630 Plum St Dekalb, IL$234K42.53,100
- 674 Plum St Dekalb, IL$183K------
- 1242 Knolls Ave S Dekalb, IL$184K------
- 696 Plum St Dekalb, IL$185K32.5--
- 1226 Knolls Ave S Dekalb, IL$164K531,467
- 661 Plum St Dekalb, IL$160K------
- 643 Plum St Dekalb, IL$182K------
- 1260 Knolls Ave S Dekalb, IL$176K332,185
- 1220 Knolls Ave S Dekalb, IL$158K------
- 714 Plum St Dekalb, IL$182K------
- 1243 Knolls Ave S Dekalb, IL$194K342,500
- 1222 Mason St Dekalb, IL$236K442,900
- 713 Plum St Dekalb, IL$150K42.52,200
- 638 Larson Ct Dekalb, IL$185K------
- 1253 Ryan Ct Dekalb, IL$188K------
- 1230 Mason St Dekalb, IL$188K542,350
- 726 Plum St Dekalb, IL$180K332,300
- 740 Plum St Dekalb, IL$184K------
- 1278 Knolls Ave S Dekalb, IL$185K------
- 725 Plum St Dekalb, IL$185K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!