A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 1,640 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $515,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $173
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_DSCRP \ Enclosed Shower - Fiberglass, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ P
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,984 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0032 B:0000 L:0003A
- Zillow Home ID: 67493612
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $340-625K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01834 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Groveland as a whole. Among 01834 homes, this home is valued 64.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% higher than in Groveland, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Groveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01834 home values.
|644 Salem St Groveland, MA||$281K||3||1||1,344|
|Salem St Groveland, MA||$281K||3||1||1,314|
|654 Salem St Groveland, MA||$299K||3||2||1,450|
|16 Hillview Dr Groveland, MA||$504K||3||2||2,930|
|18 Hillview Dr Groveland, MA||$449K||3||2.5||2,280|
|719 Salem St Groveland, MA||$327K||--||--||--|
|14 Hillview Dr Groveland, MA||$409K||3||2.5||2,065|
|707 Salem St Haverhill, MA||$271K||2||1||1,348|
|662 Salem St Groveland, MA||$326K||3||1||1,936|
|660 Salem St Groveland, MA||$322K||3||2||1,818|
|12 Hillview Dr Groveland, MA||$484K||4||2.5||2,366|
|15 Hillview Dr Groveland, MA||$459K||4||2.5||2,388|
|676 Salem St Groveland, MA||$335K||3||1.5||1,875|
|671 Salem St Groveland, MA||$324K||2||2||2,000|
|678 Salem St Groveland, MA||$300K||3||1.5||1,746|
|10 Hillview Dr Groveland, MA||$469K||3||3||2,658|
|13 Hillview Dr Groveland, MA||$508K||4||3||2,526|
|736 Salem St Haverhill, MA||$341K||3||2||2,153|
|750 Salem St Haverhill, MA||$297K||3||1.5||1,804|
|738 Salem St Haverhill, MA||$355K||4||3||1,906|
Nearby Schools in Groveland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded1.5 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.