6520 Mclean St, Richmond, VA 23231
Sold on 6/20/12: $172,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,872 sq ft
- Lot:0.33 acres
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $172,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow550
- Garage Size576
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Parcel #8027020899
- Room Count7
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID12366249
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$183,575||$169K – $198K||-$2,161||$98||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,481/mo||$1.3K – $1.6K/mo||+$10||$0.79||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 23231 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Henrico as a whole. Among 23231 homes, this home is valued 31.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23231 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 85.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 411.3% greater than in Henrico, and 304% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23231 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23231 home values.
Neighborhood for 6520 Mclean Street
Nearby Schools in Henrico
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Varina High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- John Rolfe Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.8 mi
- Varina Elementary (assigned) 3-5 3.9 mi
- Anthony P. Mehfoud Elementary (assigned) PK-2 4.7 mi
- George F. Baker Elementary PK-5 2.1 mi
- All Saints Letsy Ann Memorial School K-2 2.3 mi
- Montrose Elementary PK-5 2.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005