6521 Bear Cat Ridge Dr, El Paso, TX 799124 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,586 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $285,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 650 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,586 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R46099903903600
- Zillow Home ID: 70531993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6521 Bear Cat Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.8% higher than in El Paso, and 3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 6525 Bear Cat Ridge Dr El Paso, TX$244K422,406
- 6517 Bear Cat Ridge Dr El Paso, TX$242K422,249
- 6532 Dakota Ridge Dr El Paso, TX$153K32.51,616
- 6536 Dakota Ridge Dr El Paso, TX$139K321,498
- 6528 Dakota Ridge Dr El Paso, TX$148K321,503
- 1480 Pioneer Rdg El Paso, TX$339K433,040
- 6524 Dakota Ridge Dr El Paso, TX$148K421,550
- 6540 Dakota Ridge Dr El Paso, TX$151K421,550
- 6529 Bear Cat Ridge Dr El Paso, TX$267K432,578
- 1479 Cheyenne Ridge Dr El Paso, TX$368K432,690
- 6513 Bear Cat Ridge Dr El Paso, TX$267K422,391
- 6520 Dakota Ridge Dr El Paso, TX$143K321,419
- 6544 Dakota Ridge Dr El Paso, TX$151K----1,432
- 1476 Pioneer Rdg El Paso, TX$257K432,466
- 6500 Dakota Ridge Dr El Paso, TX$144K321,405
- 6588 Dakota Ridge Dr # 0 El Paso, TX$152K321,616
- 1475 Cheyenne Ridge Dr El Paso, TX$283K432,626
- 1479 Pioneer Rdg El Paso, TX$315K432,759
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.