- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6524 Commodore Sloat Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900483 beds, 2 baths, 1,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,642 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $1,050,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- 3 bed rooms, 1.5 baths
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5088009008
- Zillow Home ID: 20609864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6524 Commodore Sloat Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid City West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83% lower than in Los Angeles, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid City West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City West home values.
- 6520 Commodore Sloat Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.4M322,071
- 6530 Commodore Sloat Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.62M433,227
- 6512 Commodore Sloat Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.34M321,792
- 6532 Commodore Sloat Dr West Hollywood, CA$971K221,260
- 800 Schumacher Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.32M222,164
- 820 Schumacher Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.45M322,550
- 6506 Commodore Sloat Dr West Hollywood, CA$1.39M332,240
- 6517 Hayes Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.38M422,313
- 6511 Hayes Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.62M443,372
- 6507 Hayes Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.35M422,256
- 826 Schumacher Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.2M622,962
- 6539 Commodore Sloat Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.56M422,358
- 6535 Commodore Sloat Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.31M321,995
- 6503 Hayes Dr West Hollywood, CA$1.42M332,244
- 826-828 Schumacher Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.33M----9,447
- 6519 Hayes Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.75M322,436
- 6543 Commodore Sloat Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.59M422,485
- 6525 Commodore Sloat Dr West Hollywood, CA$1.38M322,285
- 6502 Commodore Sloat Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.62MStudio--2,729
- 6513 Hayes Dr Los Angeles, CA$965K22--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.