6525 Hillbrook Ave, Columbus, GA 319093 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 082 001 004
- Zillow Home ID: 76564108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6525 Hillbrook Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31909 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Columbus, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31909 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31909 home values.
- 6533 Hillbrook Ave Columbus, GA$153K321,799
- 6517 Hillbrook Ave Columbus, GA$141K32.51,834
- 15 Effingham Ct Columbus, GA$119K321,527
- 16 Effingham Ct Columbus, GA$114K31.51,491
- 14 Effingham Ct Columbus, GA$88K22.51,348
- 6509 Hillbrook Ave Columbus, GA$128K321,675
- 6539 Hillbrook Ave Columbus, GA$100K31.51,703
- 3725 Weems Rd Columbus, GA$163KStudio--3,652
- 3743 Wingate Dr Columbus, GA$142K31.51,802
- 13 Effingham Ct Columbus, GA$118K31.51,527
- 3740 Gray Fox Dr Columbus, GA$140K321,861
- 3740 Wingate Dr Columbus, GA$158K42.52,292
- 12 Effingham Ct Columbus, GA$119K231,458
- 11 Effingham Ct Columbus, GA$113K321,495
- 3648 Gray Fox Dr Columbus, GA$123K31.51,692
- 3749 Wingate Dr Columbus, GA$168K321,911
- 10 Effingham Ct Columbus, GA$120K21.51,840
- 3620 Weems Rd Columbus, GA$137K322,200
- 3658 Gray Fox Dr Columbus, GA$165K432,040
- 3667 Gray Fox Dr Columbus, GA$172K41.52,293
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.