- Lot: 7,906 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 3,121 all time views
- HOA Fee: $44
- Cooling: Central, Solar
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $860,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $337
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 464 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Passive Solar, Exterior \ Stucco, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Floor Furnace, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Slate, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,553 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 67824073
- Zillow Home ID: 19808899
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $750-975K.
Market guideZillow predicts Santa Teresa home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Santa Teresa homes, this home is valued 37.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% less than in San Jose, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
|6527 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$907K||4||3||2,553|
|6521 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$916K||4||3||2,553|
|6533 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$913K||4||3||2,553|
|6539 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$899K||4||2.5||2,530|
|6545 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$869K||4||2.5||2,283|
|6515 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$951K||4||3||2,553|
|6551 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$902K||5||2.5||2,527|
|6526 Alyssa Ct San Jose, CA||$908K||5||2.5||2,527|
|6532 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$921K||5||2.5||2,527|
|6557 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$864K||4||2.5||2,283|
|6538 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$889K||4||2.5||2,283|
|6544 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$916K||6||2.5||2,527|
|6563 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$897K||5||2.5||2,527|
|6520 Alyssa Ct San Jose, CA||$952K||5||2.5||2,527|
|6550 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$859K||4||2.5||2,283|
|6556 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$871K||4||2.5||2,283|
|6569 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$902K||5||3||2,527|
|6514 Alyssa Ct San Jose, CA||$1.28M||5||2.5||2,527|
|6575 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$920K||4||3||2,530|
|6562 Alyssa Dr San Jose, CA||$914K||4||3.5||2,473|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!