6527 Harrison Pike, Chattanooga, TN 374163 beds, 2 baths, 1,233 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $100,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,233 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 112I C 018
- Zillow Home ID: 41403544
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6527 Harrison Pike
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37416 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% lower than in Hamilton, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37416 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hamilton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37416 home values.
- 6531 Harrison Pike Chattanooga, TN$150K----1,722
- 4802 Hillsdale Cir Chattanooga, TN$150K321,751
- 6526 Harrison Pike Chattanooga, TN$121K----1,952
- Harrison Pike Chattanooga, TN$56K----880
- 6526 Lakeshore Pkwy Chattanooga, TN$115K321,700
- 6530 Lakeshore Pkwy Chattanooga, TN$202K----3,648
- 6522 Lakeshore Pkwy Chattanooga, TN$93K----1,810
- 6530 Harrison Pike Chattanooga, TN$139K----1,775
- 6538 Harrison Pike Chattanooga, TN$126K----1,760
- 4801 Hillsdale Cir Chattanooga, TN$121K----1,892
- 6538 Lakeshore Pkwy Chattanooga, TN$151K32.52,719
- 6511 Harrison Pike Chattanooga, TN$119K----1,741
- 6540 Harrison Pike Chattanooga, TN$128K----2,184
- 6539 Harrison Pike Chattanooga, TN$133K----2,500
- 6523 Lakeshore Pkwy Chattanooga, TN$172K432,800
- 6542 Lakeshore Pkwy Chattanooga, TN$130K----2,344
- 6516 Lakeshore Pkwy Chattanooga, TN$133K33.51,937
- 6529 Lakeshore Pkwy Chattanooga, TN$169K----2,062
- 6521 Lakeshore Pkwy Chattanooga, TN$147K----1,926
- 6533 Lakeshore Pkwy Chattanooga, TN$169K----2,335
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.