- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
653 47th St, Baltimore, MD 212243 beds, 1 bath, 1,015 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,619 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $56,680
- Finished basement
- Parking: On street
- View: City
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,015 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 121204052440
- Zillow Home ID: 36239746
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 653 47th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21224, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.1% higher than in Dundalk, and 100% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dundalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21224 home values.
- 655 47th St Baltimore, MD$104K--11,080
- 651 47th St Baltimore, MD$96K--11,080
- 649 47th St Baltimore, MD$95K--11,080
- 645 47th St Baltimore, MD$119K--11,080
- 643 47th St Baltimore, MD----1.51,080
- 635 47th St Baltimore, MD$125K321,080
- 641 47th St Baltimore, MD$96K--11,080
- 639 47th St Baltimore, MD$118K31.51,080
- 637 47th St Baltimore, MD$117K--11,080
- 633 47th St Baltimore, MD$117K--1.51,080
- 631 47th St Baltimore, MD$93K--11,080
- 629 47th St Baltimore, MD$110K--1.51,080
- 627 47th St Baltimore, MD$93K--11,080
- 632 47th St APT A Baltimore, MD$124K211,100
- 625 47th St Baltimore, MD$115K--11,080
- 630 47th St # A Baltimore, MD$125K21800
- 636 48th St Baltimore, MD$119K211,024
- 620 48th St Baltimore, MD$119K311,024
- 623 47th St Baltimore, MD$118K--11,080
- 647 47th St Baltimore, MD$109K--11,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.