- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
653 E Marks St, Orlando, FL 328034 beds, 4 baths, 3,555 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2001 for $380,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,555 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 242229358003181
- Zillow Home ID: 46188469
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 653 E Marks Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.8% lower than in Orlando, and 3.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32803 home values.
- 703 E Marks St Orlando, FL$336K32.52,358
- 647 E Marks St Orlando, FL$1.02M32.52,702
- 656 Terrace Blvd Orlando, FL$532K432,551
- 705 E Marks St Orlando, FL$254K321,756
- 640 Terrace Blvd Orlando, FL$319K322,115
- 645 E Marks St Orlando, FL$590K333,475
- 704 Terrace Blvd Orlando, FL$316K331,853
- 646 E Marks St Orlando, FL$287K331,854
- 702 E Marks St Orlando, FL$300K322,168
- 713 E Marks St Orlando, FL$392K42.752,998
- 648 Terrace Blvd Orlando, FL$380K322,432
- 640 E Marks St Orlando, FL$553K54.53,264
- 706 E Marks St Orlando, FL--Studio----
- 710 Terrace Blvd Orlando, FL$305K411,732
- 838 N Summerlin Ave Orlando, FL$230K21848
- 901 N Eola Dr Orlando, FL$430K443,576
- 719 E Marks St Orlando, FL$309K31.52,203
- 634 E Marks St Orlando, FL$1.08M554,797
- 835 N Summerlin Ave Orlando, FL$244K221,411
- Confidential Orlando, FL$403K442,872
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.