- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
653 Holland Dr, Statesville, NC 286773 beds, 2 baths, 1,794 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $89,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,794 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 167
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 4735905477.000
- Zillow Home ID: 6083527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 653 Holland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28677, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.6% greater than in Statesville, and 138.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28677 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Statesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 645 Holland Dr Statesville, NC$76K311,250
- 659 Holland Dr Statesville, NC$78K31.51,650
- 639 Holland Dr Statesville, NC$75K311,250
- 661 Holland Dr Statesville, NC$89K311,386
- 661 Holland Dr Statesville, NC$63K------
- 654 N Bost St Statesville, NC$80K311,288
- 646 N Bost St Statesville, NC$56K311,092
- 638 N Bost St Statesville, NC$84K311,329
- 656 N Bost St Statesville, NC$103K----1,924
- 650 Holland Dr Statesville, NC$83K311,176
- 646 Holland Dr Statesville, NC$88K311,342
- 631 Holland Dr Statesville, NC$78K31.51,403
- 654 Holland Dr Statesville, NC$104K21.52,242
- 642 Holland Dr Statesville, NC$78K211,161
- 634 N Bost St Statesville, NC$78K311,182
- 684 N Bost St Statesville, NC$84K21.51,175
- 658 Holland Dr Statesville, NC$97K312,030
- 638 Holland Dr Statesville, NC$78K211,157
- 627 Holland Dr Statesville, NC$89K211,652
- 630 N Bost St Statesville, NC$72K311,123
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.