- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
653 NW Macleay Blvd, Portland, OR 972104 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $1,575,000
- Price/sqft: $384
- Finished basement, 973 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 644 sqft
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 4,102 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: R560030
- Zillow Home ID: 79894365
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 653 Nw Macleay Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hillside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.2% less than in Portland, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hillside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillside home values.
- 3035 NW Rio Vista Ter Portland, OR$642K232,770
- 650 NW Macleay Blvd Portland, OR$985K42.52,000
- 3027 NW Rio Vista Ter Portland, OR$2.01M325,336
- 650 NW Macleay Blvd # 0 Portland, OR--422,000
- 625 NW Macleay Blvd Portland, OR$759K32.52,260
- 700 NW Macleay Blvd Portland, OR$668K22.51,770
- 636 NW Macleay Blvd Portland, OR$2.02M665,629
- 782 NW Powhatan Ter Portland, OR$1.11M43.53,585
- 3011 NW Rio Vista Ter Portland, OR$1.23M33.53,212
- 615 NW Macleay Blvd Portland, OR$454K32.12,540
- 3055 NW Rio Vista Ter Portland, OR$657K42.51,274
- 615 NW Macleay Blvd Portland, OR$807K322,540
- 702 NW Macleay Blvd Portland, OR$517K32.51,592
- 758 NW Powhatan Ter Portland, OR$1.35M47.53,693
- 3025 NW Monte Vista Ter Portland, OR$853K631,784
- 628 NW Macleay Blvd Portland, OR$484K--1.5798
- 800 NW Powhatan Ter Portland, OR$1.22M445,425
- 715 NW Macleay Blvd Portland, OR$990K323,486
- 605 NW Macleay Blvd Portland, OR$1.25M33.53,269
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!