653 Saint John St, Elgin, IL 601202 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $180,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Unit count: 1
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0612330004
- Zillow Home ID: 4630101
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 653 Saint John Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% lower than in Elgin, and 828.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60120 home values.
- 659 Saint John St Elgin, IL$114K------
- 360 Algona Ave Elgin, IL$124K------
- 663 Saint John St Elgin, IL$102K------
- 351 Algona Ave Elgin, IL$139K------
- 355 Algona Ave Elgin, IL$149K321,650
- 364 Algona Ave Elgin, IL$144K421,780
- 359 Lovell St Elgin, IL$130K------
- 353 Lovell St Elgin, IL$114K------
- 361 Algona Ave Elgin, IL$121K------
- 666 Saint John St Elgin, IL$114K------
- 656 Saint John St Elgin, IL$113K311,100
- 363 Lovell St Elgin, IL$123K21.5--
- 365 Algona Ave Elgin, IL$147K------
- 366 Algona Ave Elgin, IL$100K21--
- 672 Saint John St Elgin, IL$134K------
- 628 Saint John St Elgin, IL$143K41.51,500
- 350 Jefferson Ave Elgin, IL$128K311,378
- 367 Lovell St Elgin, IL$129K31.51,568
- 354 Jefferson Ave Elgin, IL$124K------
- 626 Saint John St Elgin, IL$126K------
Nearby Schools in Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.