653 W Forest Dr, Mustang, OK 730643 beds, 2 baths, 1,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $86,500
- Price/sqft: $69
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,254 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 090008624
- Zillow Home ID: 21706726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 653 W Forest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73064 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.8% higher than in Mustang, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73064 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mustang.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73064 home values.
- 659 W Forest Dr Mustang, OK$113K321,481
- 647 W Forest Dr Mustang, OK$105K321,339
- 648 W Elder Dr Mustang, OK$87K32915
- 654 W Elder Dr Mustang, OK$96K311,038
- 641 W Forest Dr Mustang, OK$108K321,385
- 705 W Forest Dr Mustang, OK$113K321,510
- 517 S Forest Court Dr Mustang, OK$87K31.51,169
- 642 W Elder Dr Mustang, OK$95K41.51,155
- 704 W Elder Dr Mustang, OK$93K31942
- 636 W Elder Dr Mustang, OK$110K31.51,630
- 523 S Forest Court Dr Mustang, OK$111K321,383
- 635 W Forest Dr Mustang, OK$91K31.51,040
- 530 S Forest Court Dr Mustang, OK$96K321,156
- 630 W Elder Dr Mustang, OK$99K41.51,575
- 529 S Forest Court Dr Mustang, OK$96K31.51,162
- 629 W Forest Dr Mustang, OK$96K321,124
- 512 S Forest Court Dr Mustang, OK$96K31.51,102
- 512 S Silver Dr Mustang, OK$112K31.51,310
- 647 W Elder Dr Mustang, OK$89K31.51,118
- W Shepherd Dr Mustang, OK$85K31.5965
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.