653 Whitetail Loop, Apopka, FL 327033 beds, 2 baths, 1,693 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2000 for $101,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Carpeting, Double Sinks in Master, Eat In Kitchen, New Flooring, New Paint, Tile Flooring, WD Hookup, Window Coverings
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,693 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 102128892201870
- Zillow Home ID: 46092752
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 653 Whitetail Loop
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 57.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 618.8% higher than in Apopka, and 71.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apopka.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32703 home values.
- 655 Whitetail Loop Apopka, FL$153K321,693
- 651 Whitetail Loop Apopka, FL$150K321,693
- 649 Whitetail Loop Apopka, FL$148K321,670
- 161 N Cervidae Dr Apopka, FL$133K321,396
- 155 N Cervidae Dr Apopka, FL$116K321,204
- 167 N Cervidae Dr Apopka, FL$135K321,610
- 669 Whitetail Loop Apopka, FL$124K321,408
- 667 Whitetail Loop Apopka, FL$130K321,408
- 151 N Cervidae Dr Apopka, FL$122K321,204
- 671 Whitetail Loop Apopka, FL$147K321,805
- 654 Whitetail Loop Apopka, FL$115K321,206
- 652 Whitetail Loop Apopka, FL$134K321,414
- 647 Whitetail Loop Apopka, FL$135K321,410
- 656 Whitetail Loop Apopka, FL$168K421,932
- 673 Whitetail Loop Apopka, FL$120K321,408
- 650 Whitetail Loop Apopka, FL$116K321,196
- 147 N Cervidae Dr Apopka, FL$132K321,601
- 658 Whitetail Loop Apopka, FL$129K321,254
- Whitetail Loop Apopka, FL$150K321,693
- 648 Whitetail Loop Apopka, FL$121K321,254
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.