6530 Dwightware Blvd, Charlotte, NC 282273 beds, 2 baths, 1,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $44,500
- Price/sqft: $32
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 10942202
- Zillow Home ID: 6213145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6530 Dwightware Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Becton Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% higher than in Charlotte, and 87.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Becton Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Becton Park home values.
- 6524 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$99K321,542
- 6536 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$103K321,608
- 9108 Shackleford Ter Charlotte, NC$116K32.51,850
- 6518 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$110K321,717
- 6525 Harrisburg Rd Charlotte, NC$106K321,662
- 6519 Harrisburg Rd Charlotte, NC$78K211,000
- 6525 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$97K321,272
- 6513 Harrisburg Rd Charlotte, NC--321,413
- 9116 Shackleford Ter Charlotte, NC$108K321,604
- 6600 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$102K321,542
- 6512 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$95K321,542
- 9107 Shackleford Ter Charlotte, NC$100K321,456
- 6507 Harrisburg Rd Charlotte, NC$131K322,208
- 9037 Bremerton Ct Charlotte, NC$104K321,520
- 6606 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$104K321,608
- 6509 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$105K31.51,568
- 6605 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$119K311,544
- 6506 Dwightware Blvd Charlotte, NC$106K31.51,261
- 9041 Bremerton Ct Charlotte, NC$103K421,480
- 9115 Shackleford Ter Charlotte, NC$105K321,596
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.