6531 La Jolla St, Orlando, FL 328183 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $140,500
- Price/sqft: $80
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 624 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 252228000000082
- Zillow Home ID: 46194390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6531 La Jolla Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 417.2% higher than in Orlovista, and 874% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlovista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32818 home values.
- 6601 La Jolla St Orlando, FL$148K32.52,540
- 6527 La Jolla St Orlando, FL$160K321,548
- 6523 La Jolla St Orlando, FL$156K32.52,056
- 6529 La Jolla St Orlando, FL$267K32.52,225
- 6609 La Jolla St Orlando, FL$334K532,964
- 6525 La Jolla St Orlando, FL$162K321,867
- 560 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$155K322,540
- 570 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$156K421,790
- 610 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$190K322,657
- 630 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$255K322,208
- 515 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$146K322,124
- 6811 W Livingston St Orlando, FL$163K432,295
- 553 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$284K433,026
- 561 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL$146K321,789
- 481 N Lancelot Ave Orlando, FL--------
- 6815 W Livingston St Orlando, FL$254K423,130
- 480 N Hart Blvd Orlando, FL--------
- 601 N Hart Blvd FL$234K321,831
- 6781 W Livingston St Orlando, FL$262K432,370
- 6827 W Livingston St Orlando, FL$336K54.54,193
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.