- Lot: 862 sqft
- Built in 1980
- HOA Fee: $377
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $176,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Accessibility Feat. \ Bath Grab Bars, Accessibility Feat. \ Bath Lever Faucets, Accessibility Feat. \ Lever Handles, Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Spanish, Assoc Rules/Info \ FHA Approved Prjct, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Cable or Satellite, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Pest Control, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Building Style \ 2-3-4 Plex, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Central, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Engy Star (See Rmks), Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Engy Star (See Rmks), Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Assigned Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Borders Common Area, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ Poolside, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,506 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 16130140A
- Zillow Home ID: 7799100
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-210K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alahambra home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Alahambra homes, this home is valued 34% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alahambra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.4% higher than in Phoenix, and 132.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
|6533 N 7th Ave UNIT 3 Phoenix, AZ||$175K||--||2.75||1,600|
|6533 N 7th Ave # 3 Phoenix, AZ||$132K||--||2||1,053|
|6533 N 7th Ave UNIT 12 Phoenix, AZ||$119K||--||2||891|
|6533 N 7th Ave UNIT 4 Phoenix, AZ||$178K||2||2||1,761|
|6533 N 7th Ave UNIT 5 Phoenix, AZ||$183K||--||2||1,761|
|6533 N 7th Ave UNIT 6 Phoenix, AZ||$182K||3||2||1,761|
|6533 N 7th Ave UNIT 7 Phoenix, AZ||$155K||3||2||1,417|
|6540 N 7th Ave UNIT 29 Phoenix, AZ||$112K||--||1.75||1,112|
|6542 N 7th Ave UNIT 27 Phoenix, AZ||$96K||2||1.5||1,066|
|6542 N 7th Ave UNIT 23 Phoenix, AZ||$111K||--||1.75||1,066|
|6540 N 7th Ave UNIT 16 Phoenix, AZ||$109K||--||1.75||1,066|
|6544 N 7th Ave UNIT 15 Phoenix, AZ||$105K||2||2||1,066|
|6544 N 7th Ave UNIT 20 Phoenix, AZ||$98K||2||1.5||1,066|
|6533 N 7th Ave UNIT 31 Phoenix, AZ||$171K||3||2||1,520|
|6533 N 7th Ave UNIT 33 Phoenix, AZ||$181K||--||2||1,761|
|6533 N 7th Ave UNIT 8 Phoenix, AZ||$166K||--||2.75||1,520|
|6533 N 7th Ave UNIT 34 Phoenix, AZ||$167K||--||2.75||1,520|
|6533 N 7th Ave UNIT 32 Phoenix, AZ||$182K||3||2||1,761|
|6533 N 7th Ave UNIT 12 Phoenix, AZ||$94K||2||2||891|
|6533 N 7th Ave UNIT 2 Phoenix, AZ||$102K||3||2||--|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!