6535 Elgin Ln, Bethesda, MD 208174 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Walk to or near Walt Whitman HS, Pyle MS, Bannockburn ES & pre sch. & 2 neighborhood pools,.
Close to NIH, World Bank, Embassies, numerous excellent universities and medical facilities, Glen Echo Park, Potomic River Tow Path & canal.
Quick and easy access to downtown DC, kennedy Center, Strathmore Concert Hall (Rockville), Bethesda restaurants and shopping & public transportation.
Wired for high speed secure Internet.
Outstanding indoor/outdoor flow and space for entertaining. Lots of glass to an outside, peaceful setting.,
12 months or long term lease.
Steinway baby grand piano and dining room furniture can stay if desired.
Call for appointment. Jerry or Maura 410 886 2116 or cell 301 704 0320
- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0700624423
- Zillow Home ID: 37182484
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6535 Elgin Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20817, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.9% greater than in Bethesda, and 74.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20817 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bethesda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20817 home values.
- 6524 Elgin Ln Bethesda, MD$672K--2.51,826
- 6522 Elgin Ln Bethesda, MD$680K--2.51,826
- 6526 Elgin Ln Bethesda, MD$1.55M--21,826
- 6533 Elgin Ln Bethesda, MD$840K443,000
- 6531 Elgin Ln Bethesda, MD$779K531,826
- 6805 Pyle Rd Bethesda, MD$714K--2.51,826
- 6520 Elgin Ln Bethesda, MD$711K--2.51,826
- 6529 Elgin Ln Bethesda, MD$729K--2.51,826
- 6713 Pyle Rd Bethesda, MD$1.4M--2.52,030
- 6809 Pyle Rd Bethesda, MD$1.73M674,811
- 6518 Elgin Ln Bethesda, MD$692K--21,826
- 6516 Elgin Ln Bethesda, MD$837K--3.51,998
- 6607 Elgin Ln Bethesda, MD$1.55M55.53,038
- 6527 Elgin Ln Bethesda, MD$739K--2.51,826
- 6808 Pyle Rd Bethesda, MD$1.61M655,555
- Fallwind Ln Bethesda, MD--------
- 6521 Fallwind Ln Bethesda, MD$1.26M--4.53,597
- 6601 Elgin Ln Bethesda, MD$3.35M--88,394
- 6514 Elgin Ln Bethesda, MD$1.99M--5.54,392
- 6525 Elgin Ln Bethesda, MD$733K--2.51,826
Nearby Schools in Bethesda
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292