6537 Morganford Rd, Charlotte, NC 282114 beds, 2 baths, 2,022 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 450 sqft
- 24 Hour Availability, Carpeting, Efficient Appliances, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled/Updated
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,022 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 18931207
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 6275985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6537 Morganford Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stonehaven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.8% less than in Charlotte, and 92.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Stonehaven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stonehaven home values.
- 6531 Morganford Rd Charlotte, NC$213K32.51,968
- 6601 Morganford Rd Charlotte, NC$210K32.51,916
- 6608 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$236K42.52,352
- 6609 Morganford Rd Charlotte, NC$179K111,974
- 6523 Morganford Rd Charlotte, NC$210K42.52,054
- 6600 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$203K42.52,016
- 6616 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$208K42.52,096
- 6534 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$172K331,971
- 6532 Morganford Rd Charlotte, NC$168K42.52,010
- 6620 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$162K32.51,616
- 624 Bundy Cir Charlotte, NC$171K32.52,237
- 6613 Morganford Rd Charlotte, NC$174K532,000
- 6517 Morganford Rd Charlotte, NC$211K42.52,104
- 6526 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$167K32.51,971
- 6524 Morganford Rd Charlotte, NC$178K321,404
- 6626 Rollingridge Dr Charlotte, NC$160K321,404
- 618 Bundy Cir Charlotte, NC$158K321,404
- 6619 Morganford Rd Charlotte, NC$186K32.51,860
- 6614 Morganford Rd Charlotte, NC$170K42.51,998
- 6516 Morganford Rd Charlotte, NC$179K32.51,968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.