- Lot: 6,050 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 24 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,755 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $42
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $597,692
- Last sale price/sqft: $597,692
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Heating \ Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North\South Exposure, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Const - Finish \ Painted, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Services \ City Services, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Fencing \ Block, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Roofing \ All Tile, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Assoc Rules\Info \ Prof Managed, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y\N \ N, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Landscaping \ Gravel\Stone Front, Landscaping \ Gravel\Stone Back, Exterior Stories \ 1, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ VA, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Conventional, Association & Fees: PAD Fee Y\N \ N, Association & Fees: Land Lease Fee Y\N \ N, Basement: Basement Y\N \ N, Separate Den\Office: Sep Den\Office Y\N \ N, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, High School \ Tolleson Union High School
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 10437464
- Zillow Home ID: 62727346
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Estrella home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Estrella homes, this home is 8.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 188081.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Estrella, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.5% greater than in Phoenix, and 414.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Estrella home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Estrella home values.
|6607 W Whyman Ave Phoenix, AZ||$131K||3||2||1,285|
|6535 W Whyman Ave Phoenix, AZ||$140K||--||--||1,460|
|6536 W Watkins St Phoenix, AZ||$131K||3||2||1,285|
|6611 W Whyman Ave Phoenix, AZ||$130K||3||2||1,218|
|6614 W Watkins St Phoenix, AZ||$156K||--||--||2,059|
|6532 W Watkins St Phoenix, AZ||$140K||3||2||1,460|
|6608 W Watkins St Phoenix, AZ||$126K||3||2||1,285|
|W Whyman Ave Phoenix, AZ||$160K||--||--||2,059|
|6606 W Whyman Ave Phoenix, AZ||$160K||--||--||2,059|
|6615 W Whyman Ave Phoenix, AZ||$139K||--||--||1,460|
|6610 W Whyman Ave Phoenix, AZ||$159K||4||2.5||2,059|
|6612 W Watkins St Phoenix, AZ||$156K||--||--||2,059|
|2315 S 65th Ln Phoenix, AZ||$155K||4||2||1,609|
|2319 S 65th Ln Phoenix, AZ||$129K||3||2||1,207|
|6619 W Whyman Ave Phoenix, AZ||$136K||3||2||1,300|
|6614 W Whyman Ave Phoenix, AZ||$163K||4||2.5||2,059|
|2323 S 65th Ln Phoenix, AZ||$139K||--||--||1,445|
|6616 W Watkins St Phoenix, AZ||$123K||3||2||1,207|
|6537 W Watkins St Phoenix, AZ||$156K||3||2.5||2,059|
|6537 W Hilton Ave Phoenix, AZ||$135K||3||2||1,460|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!