654 Stagecoach Blvd, Evergreen, CO 804393 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,658 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home offers the best combination of home and views in Evergreen West. The living room features dramatic vistas through an abundance of windows,a wood fireplace vaulted ceilings. The newer efficient kitchen offers stainless appliances (incl. Viking stove and microwave), an island and lots of storage while the dining nook is perfect for intimate dinners. There's formal dining with distant mountain views and a main level family room with new fireplace and wood floors. The laundry room is strategically located on the upper level. The large master suite has private deck and updated bath with walk-in shower. The walk-out lower level offers a family room with wetbar and an adjoining guest suite wtih bath. Outside, there is extensive landscaping with waterfall, a REAL yard and private vistas. Enjoy all-paved access with shopping just 5 minutes away.
- Lot: 3.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Partial basement, 1432 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,658 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 208502103016
- Zillow Home ID: 13268977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 654 Stagecoach Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80439, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% less than in Evergreen, and 7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 80439 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Evergreen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80439 home values.
- 546 Stagecoach Blvd Evergreen, CO$544K443,314
- 561 Stagecoach Blvd Evergreen, CO$448K333,400
- 916 Stagecoach Blvd Evergreen, CO$483K433,004
- Tbd Old Squaw Pass Rd Evergreen, CO--Studio----
- 768 Stagecoach Blvd Evergreen, CO$532K442,704
- 52 Cougar Way Evergreen, CO$387K22.51,508
- 69 Ponderosa Evergreen, CO$454K333,203
- 101 S Ponderosa Way Evergreen, CO$501K342,560
- 889 Stagecoach Blvd Evergreen, CO$584K43.54,035
- 84 Cougar Way Evergreen, CO$490K431,795
- 15 N Ponderosa Way Evergreen, CO$456K431,920
- 960 Stagecoach Blvd Evergreen, CO$541K445,396
- 193 S Ponderosa Way Evergreen, CO$548K43.53,152
- 3 N Ponderosa Way Evergreen, CO$470K433,434
- 693 Stagecoach Blvd Evergreen, CO$460K32.52,368
- 963 Stagecoach Blvd Evergreen, CO$449K432,117
- 31 Cougar Way Evergreen, CO$484K32.51,930
- 68 N Ponderosa Way Evergreen, CO$404K431,410
- 54 N Ponderosa Way Evergreen, CO$668K446,204
- 450 Stagecoach Blvd Evergreen, CO$513K433,026
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.