- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 4,767 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $825,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $312
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances \ 6 Burner Stove, Appliances \ Convection Oven, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Appliances \ Tankless Water Heater, Appliances \ Water Line to Refrigerator, AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, CommunityFeatures \ Foothills, CommunityFeatures \ Gutters, CommunityFeatures \ Horse Trails, CommunityFeatures \ Storm Drains, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Cooling \ Central, DoorFeatures \ Double Door Entry, DoorFeatures \ Mirrored Closet Doors, DoorFeatures \ Service Entrance, DoorFeatures \ Sliding Glass Door(s), EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, EatingArea \ In Kitchen, EntryLocation \ Ground Level No Steps, ExteriorFeatures \ Rain Gutters, Fencing \ Blockwall, Fireplace \ Family Room, Floor \ Hardwood, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, Floor \ Stone/Travertine, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, InteriorFeatures \ Crown Moldings, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, InteriorFeatures \ High Ceilings (9 Feet+), InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Remodeled Kitchen, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, InteriorFeatures \ Shower in Tub, InteriorFeatures \ Storage Space, InteriorFeatures \ Wired for Sound, LastChangeType \ Pending, Laundry \ Individual Room, LotFeatures \ Access Road Maintained, LotFeatures \ Access Road Paved, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, LotFeatures \ Horse Property, LotFeatures \ Landscaped, LotFeatures \ Lawn, LotFeatures \ Lot 10000-19999 Sqft, LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers Drip System, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers In Front, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers In Rear, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers Timer, LotFeatures \ Yard, Patio \ Covered, Patio \ Patio, Patio \ Slab, Pool \ In Ground, PreviousStatus \ Backup Offer, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Down, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Formal Entry, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Rooms \ Walk-In Pantry, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer or Septic - Unknown, Spa \ In Ground, Stories \ One Level, View \ Neighborhood, WaterSource \ See Remarks, WindowFeatures \ Blinds, WindowFeatures \ Double Pane Windows, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,647 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 8661002041
- Zillow Home ID: 60116059
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $529K-1.05M.
Market guideZillow predicts 91773 home values will rise 7.1% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Dimas as a whole. Among 91773 homes, this home is valued 55.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91773, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% greater than in San Dimas, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91773 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Dimas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91773 home values.
|646 W Baseline Rd San Dimas, CA||$745K||4||2||2,647|
|662 W Baseline Rd San Dimas, CA||$746K||4||3||2,561|
|578 Conestoga Rd San Dimas, CA||$636K||4||3||2,303|
|586 Conestoga Rd San Dimas, CA||$516K||3||2||1,796|
|650 Country Oak Rd San Dimas, CA||$444K||3||2||1,384|
|658 Country Oak Rd San Dimas, CA||$611K||4||3||2,258|
|642 Country Oak Rd San Dimas, CA||$697K||4||3||2,678|
|666 Country Oak Rd San Dimas, CA||$565K||4||3||1,901|
|634 Country Oak Rd San Dimas, CA||$444K||3||2||1,384|
|570 Conestoga Rd San Dimas, CA||$558K||4||3||2,129|
|674 Country Oak Rd San Dimas, CA||$446K||3||2||1,384|
|626 Country Oak Rd San Dimas, CA||$628K||4||3||2,091|
|670 W Baseline Rd San Dimas, CA||$733K||4||3||2,561|
|1133 Calico Ct San Dimas, CA||$614K||4||3||2,258|
|562 Conestoga Rd San Dimas, CA||$511K||3||3||1,796|
|559 Conestoga Rd San Dimas, CA||$512K||3||3||1,796|
|682 Country Oak Rd San Dimas, CA||$584K||4||3||2,231|
|1132 Calico Ct San Dimas, CA||$447K||3||2||1,384|
|1141 Calico Ct San Dimas, CA||$587K||4||3||2,091|
|554 Conestoga Rd San Dimas, CA||$548K||4||3||2,129|
Nearby Schools in San Dimas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!