654 Westfield Crse, Geneva, IL 601343 beds, 2 baths, 1,717 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
It is a newer subdivision built in the '90's, very family oriented , quiet and friendly, bautifully kept. People walk, jog, play sports, two parks at two ends of the subdivision (both walking distance from the house) are teaming wiht kids.
The park to the house is the sprinkler park in the summer time. The subdivision is adjacent to theGreat Illinois Bike Trail.
We're very close to Geneva downtown with beautiful restaurants and shops - you haven't seen many towns like this.
Geneva Commons shopping center has all major stores, you live here, you don't need to travel anywhere.
Also, we're 5 miles from the Aurora outlet Mall. The house is walking distance to grammar school. Living here is like being on vacation - Geneva is located on Fox River, where you can fish and boat, and bike, and walk, the bike trail runs along the river, it and so do parks. Wow.
$1000 washer/dryer upon signed contract
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $228,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,717 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1202202014
- Zillow Home ID: 4668183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 654 Westfield Crse
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15% higher than in Geneva, and 711.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60134 home values.
- 664 Westfield Crse Geneva, IL$287K------
- 644 Westfield Crse Geneva, IL$280K42.52,204
- 700 Westfield Crse Geneva, IL$279K------
- 634 Westfield Crse Geneva, IL$228K321,391
- 697 Parker Ct Geneva, IL$307K------
- 675 Parker Ct Geneva, IL$290K------
- 703 Parker Ct Geneva, IL$285K------
- 600 Westfield Crse Geneva, IL$250K42.52,200
- 720 Westfield Crse Geneva, IL$272K42.52,100
- 647 Westfield Crse Geneva, IL$245K------
- 661 Parker Ct Geneva, IL$295K43.52,100
- 735 Parker Ct Geneva, IL$292K------
- 669 Westfield Crse Geneva, IL$284K------
- 637 Westfield Crse Geneva, IL$318K------
- 722 Westfield Crse Geneva, IL$211K------
- 598 Westfield Crse Geneva, IL$217K------
- 718 Westfield Crse Geneva, IL$262K------
- 643 Parker Ct Geneva, IL$349K432,648
- 627 Westfield Crse Geneva, IL$214K------
- 757 Parker Ct Geneva, IL$309K------
Nearby Schools in Geneva
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292