- Lot: 8,790 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 41 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,571 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2000 for $83,500
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 5264346
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- View: City
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Chain Link, Heating \ Electric Heat, Parking \ Rear Vehicle Entry, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North\South Exposure, Property Description \ Alley, Sewer \ Septic in & Cnctd, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water, Master Bathroom \ None, Spa \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Assoc Rules\Info \ None, Construction \ Block, Const - Finish \ Painted, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Fencing \ Block, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Gravel\Stone Front, Landscaping \ Gravel\Stone Back, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Exterior Stories \ 1, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Conventional, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, High School \ Skyline High School
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14158244
- Zillow Home ID: 7666500
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $98-140K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85206 home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among 85206 homes, this home is 25.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85206, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.1% less than in Mesa, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85206 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85206 home values.
|6536 E Aspen Ave Mesa, AZ||$88K||2||1||800|
|6550 E Aspen Ave Mesa, AZ||$110K||3||2||1,208|
|6539 E Arbor Ave Mesa, AZ||$141K||3||2||1,643|
|6528 E Aspen Ave Mesa, AZ||$93K||--||1||819|
|6533 E Arbor Ave Mesa, AZ||$104K||--||2||1,186|
|6549 E Arbor Ave Mesa, AZ||$98K||--||1||1,156|
|6541 E Aspen Ave Mesa, AZ||$108K||3||2||936|
|3759 E Aspen Ave Mesa, AZ||$172K||5||3||1,953|
|6547 E Aspen Ave Mesa, AZ||$85K||--||1||813|
|6535 E Aspen Ave Mesa, AZ||$93K||--||1||810|
|6525 E Arbor Ave Mesa, AZ||$96K||--||1||864|
|6527 E Aspen Ave Mesa, AZ||$114K||2||1||1,087|
|6522 E Aspen Ave Mesa, AZ||$111K||--||1||910|
|6608 E Aspen Ave Mesa, AZ||$165K||--||2.75||1,931|
|6609 E Arbor Ave Mesa, AZ||$100K||2||1||1,095|
|6519 E Arbor Ave Mesa, AZ||$108K||--||1||988|
|110 S 66th St Mesa, AZ||$67K||--||1||600|
|6521 E Aspen Ave Mesa, AZ||$114K||--||1||1,085|
|6607 E Aspen Ave Mesa, AZ||$87K||4||2||1|
|6514 E Aspen Ave Mesa, AZ||$95K||2||1||806|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!