- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6541 30th St, Riverside, CA 925093 beds, 2 baths, 1,328 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $192,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,328 sqft
- Parcel #: 177282013
- Zillow Home ID: 17823818
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6541 30th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92509 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.5% less than in Sunnyslope, and 50.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92509 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunnyslope.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92509 home values.
- 6525 30th St Riverside, CA$250K321,460
- 2948 Bixby Dr Riverside, CA$255K321,460
- 2981 Florine Ave Riverside, CA$271K421,534
- 2966 Bixby Dr Riverside, CA$289K42.752,054
- 6509 30th St Riverside, CA$263K421,608
- 2934 Bixby Dr Riverside, CA$255K421,608
- 6572 30th St Riverside, CA$257K421,534
- 2980 Bixby Dr Riverside, CA$246K31.751,328
- 6588 30th St Riverside, CA$241K31.751,324
- 6556 30th St Riverside, CA$236K31.751,324
- 2920 Bixby Dr Riverside, CA$252K321,460
- 30th St Riverside, CA$218K31.751,328
- 2971 Florine Ave Riverside, CA$272K421,608
- 6540 30th St Riverside, CA$254K421,608
- 6604 30th St Riverside, CA$281K421,608
- 2910 Bixby Dr Riverside, CA$264K421,534
- 6491 30th St Riverside, CA$270K421,534
- 6615 Lopez Ave Riverside, CA$253K321,460
- 6620 30th St Riverside, CA$255K31.751,324
- 6555 Lassitter Rd Riverside, CA$237K321,324
Nearby Schools in Sunnyslope
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!