- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6541 Worthington Rd, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,381 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $17,250
- Price/sqft: $12
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,381 sqft
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: C0070280012
- Zillow Home ID: 12513708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6541 Worthington Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Worthington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in Richmond, and 94.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Worthington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Worthington home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,500 sqft, 16,552 sqft lot, built in 2007
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 6549 Worthington Rd Richmond, VA$91K31.51,098
- 6535 Worthington Rd Richmond, VA$106K31.51,098
- 6540 Holliday Rd Richmond, VA$83K311,098
- 6534 Holliday Rd Richmond, VA$87K31.51,326
- 6540 Worthington Rd Richmond, VA$124K31.51,118
- 6548 Holliday Rd Richmond, VA$86K321,098
- 6527 Worthington Rd Richmond, VA$86K31.51,098
- 6548 Worthington Rd Richmond, VA$104K32.51,155
- 6555 Worthington Rd Richmond, VA$94K31.51,098
- 6534 Worthington Rd Richmond, VA$98K31.51,126
- 6528 Holliday Rd Richmond, VA$142K321,098
- 6554 Worthington Rd Richmond, VA$91K31.51,126
- 6554 Holliday Rd Richmond, VA$87K311,098
- 6548 Holliday Rd Richmond, VA$116K31--
- 6526 Worthington Rd Richmond, VA$138K31.51,320
- 6521 Worthington Rd Richmond, VA$97K31.51,098
- 6520 Holliday Rd Richmond, VA$85K311,098
- 6541 Holliday Rd Richmond, VA$94K311,266
- 6535 Holliday Rd Richmond, VA$82K311,098
- 6520 Worthington Rd Richmond, VA$116K31.51,548
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.