- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 243 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,476 all time views
- 41 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $139
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $197
- MLS #: 13006624
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 231 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Architectural Style \ Contemporary/Modern, Association Fee \ 139, Association Fee Includes \ Back Yard Maintenance, Association Fee Includes \ Front Yard Maintenance, Association Fee Includes \ Maintenance of Common Areas, Association Fee Includes \ Management Fees, Association Type \ Mandatory, Building Area Source \ Building Plan, Construction Materials \ Fiber Cement, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Energy Saving Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Saving Features \ Foam Insulation, Energy Saving Features \ High Efficiency Water Heater, Energy Saving Features \ Low E Windows, Energy Saving Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Energy Saving Features \ Solar Panels, Energy Saving Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Patio Open, Fencing \ Metal, Fencing \ Wood, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Concrete, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Details \ Slab, Green Building Certification \ Energy Star Certified, Green Energy Efficient \ Drought Tolerant Plants, Green Energy Efficient \ Mechanical Fresh Air, Green Energy Efficient \ Rain / Freeze Sensors, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Heating \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Lot Size \ .5 Acre to .99 Acre, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Range/Oven-Gas, Other Equipment \ Refrigerator, Parking Features \ Attached, Parking Features \ Front, Parking Features \ Garage, Parking Features \ Garage Door Opener, Possession \ Upon Completion, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Carbon Monoxide Detector, Security Features \ Fire/Smoke, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,775 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 250
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 00000398227250000
- Zillow Home ID: 26750581
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northeast Dallas home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Dallas as a whole. Among Northeast Dallas homes, this home is 83.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 71.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% lower than in Dallas, and 57.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
|6550 E Lovers Ln Dallas, TX||$236K||3||2.5||2,034|
|6540 E Lovers Ln Dallas, TX||$196K||3||2.5||1,809|
|6536 E Lovers Ln Dallas, TX||$216K||4||3||2,196|
|6558 E Lovers Ln Dallas, TX||$81K||2||1||792|
|6455 Ridgemont Dr Dallas, TX||$311K||3||3||2,427|
|6451 Ridgemont Dr Dallas, TX||$301K||3||2||2,175|
|6572 Chicory Ct Dallas, TX||$184K||3||2.5||1,989|
|6603 E Lovers Ln APT 102 Dallas, TX||--||1||1||540|
|6459 Ridgemont Dr Dallas, TX||$392K||3||2.1||2,116|
|6494 Argo St Dallas, TX||$288K||4||4||2,332|
|6447 Ridgemont Dr Dallas, TX||$335K||5||3||2,810|
|6568 Chicory Ct Dallas, TX||$153K||3||2.5||1,651|
|6580 Chicory Ct Dallas, TX||$135K||3||2||1,323|
|6582 Chicory Ct Dallas, TX||$136K||3||3||1,464|
|6564 Chicory Ct Dallas, TX||$142K||--||2||1,552|
|6465 Ridgemont Dr Dallas, TX||$238K||2||2||2,028|
|6480 Argo St Dallas, TX||$187K||2||2||1,166|
|6584 Chicory Ct Dallas, TX||$135K||3||2||1,432|
|6443 Ridgemont Dr Dallas, TX||$286K||3||2||1,894|
|6560 Chicory Ct Dallas, TX||$162K||2||2||1,728|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!