6544 N 12th St UNIT 22, Phoenix, AZ 850142 beds, 2 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $86,600
- Price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: City, Mountain
- Approx SqFt Range \ 000 - 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 200,Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Basement Description \ None,Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path,Community Features \ Coin-Op Laundry,Community Features \ Community Laundry,Community Features \ Community Pool,Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop,Const - Finish \ Painted,Construction \ Block,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Breakfast Room,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat,Elem School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District,Elementary School \ Madison Elementary,Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s),Fencing \ None,Fireplace \ No Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Gas Heat,High School \ Madison Meadows,High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Madison Richard Simis,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s),Landscaping \ Grass Back,Landscaping \ Grass Front,Laundry \ Other (See Remarks),Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum,Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Other Rooms \ Family Room,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Pool - Private \ Pool - Private,Property Description \ City Light View(s),Property Description \ Mountain View(s),Property Type \ B,Rent Includes \ None,Rent Payable \ Owner,Rental Info: Furnished? \ Unfurnished,Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y,Rental Info: Pets \ Lessor Approval,Roofing \ Other (See Remarks),Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa - Private \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Type \ ER,Utilities \ APS,Utilities \ SW Gas,Water \ City Water,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 16106152
- Zillow Home ID: 7796602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6544 N 12th Street UNIT 22
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% less than in Phoenix, and 106.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- Unit 21$88K221,120
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292