A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,245 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $86,600
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: City, Mountain
- Approx SqFt Range \ 000 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 200, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path, Community Features \ Coin-Op Laundry, Community Features \ Community Laundry, Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat, Elem School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District, Elementary School \ Madison Elementary, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Madison Meadows, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Madison Richard Simis, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Other (See Remarks), Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ City Light View(s), Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Type \ B, Rent Includes \ None, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: Furnished? \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Rental Info: Pets \ Lessor Approval, Roofing \ Other (See Remarks), Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 16106152
- Zillow Home ID: 7796602
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-126K.
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is valued 58.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 52.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% less than in Phoenix, and 97.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!