6544 N 12th StUNIT 22, Phoenix, AZ 85014
Sold on 4/1/13: $86,600
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,120 sq ft
- Lot:0.41 acres
- Year Built:1960
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $86,600
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Additional FeaturesApprox SqFt Range \ 000 - 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 200,Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Basement Description \ None,Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path,Community Features \ Coin-Op Laundry,Community Features \ Community Laundry,Community Features \ Community Pool,Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop,Const - Finish \ Painted,Construction \ Block,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Breakfast Room,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat,Elem School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District,Elementary School \ Madison Elementary,Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s),Fencing \ None,Fireplace \ No Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Gas Heat,High School \ Madison Meadows,High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Madison Richard Simis,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s),Landscaping \ Grass Back,Landscaping \ Grass Front,Laundry \ Other (See Remarks),Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum,Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Other Rooms \ Family Room,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Pool - Private \ Pool - Private,Property Description \ City Light View(s),Property Description \ Mountain View(s),Property Type \ B,Rent Includes \ None,Rent Payable \ Owner,Rental Info: Furnished? \ Unfurnished,Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y,Rental Info: Pets \ Lessor Approval,Roofing \ Other (See Remarks),Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa - Private \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Type \ ER,Utilities \ APS,Utilities \ SW Gas,Water \ City Water,
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven
- High SchoolMadison Meadows
- Last Remodel Year2010
- Middle SchoolMadison Richard Simis
- Parcel #16106152
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- School DistrictPhoenix Union High School District (210)
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Mountain
- Zillow Home ID7796602
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow343
- Elementary SchoolMadison Elementary
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$103,173||$85K – $122K||-$3,771||$92||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$909/mo||$764 – $1.2K/mo||-$9||$0.81||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is valued 54.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 51.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Camelback East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% less than in Phoenix, and 90.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
Neighborhood for 6544 N 12th Street UNIT 22
- Unit 21$107K22.01,120
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005