- Built in 1983
- 96 days on Zillow
- Views: 802 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $267
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $99,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $118
- MLS #: A1877973
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Exterior Features \ Storm\Security Shutters, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Parking Description \ Guest Parking, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Front Exposure \ North, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Security Information \ Complex Fenced, Bedroom Description \ Other, Maintenance Includes \ Roof Repairs, Amenities \ Other, Style \ Condo 1-4 Stories, Unit Design \ Corner Unit, Section \ 34, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Homestead Tax, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Property Detached \ Yes, Exterior Features \ Screened Balcony, Security Information \ Security Patrol, Water Access \ None, Security Information \ Card Entry, Windows\Treatment \ Other Windows, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 4, Folio Number \ 04-20-34-022-0230
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 0420340220230
- Zillow Home ID: 43933503
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $112-125K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33016 home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Hialeah as a whole. Among 33016 homes, this home is 28.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 46.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33016, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.1% greater than in Hialeah, and 282.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33016 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hialeah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33016 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (103)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 6565 W 26th Dr|
Nearby Schools in Hialeah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!