655 Dorothy Ave, Fountain Hill, PA 180154 beds, 1 bath, 1,313 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,924 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $151,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,313 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 641698783682 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9628140
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 655 Dorothy Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41% lower than in Fountain Hill, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fountain Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18015 home values.
- 651 Dorothy Ave Fountain Hill, PA$129K31.51,313
- Broadway Fountain Hill, PA$169K31.51,545
- Dorothy Ave Fountain Hill, PA$113K411,506
- 645 Dorothy Ave Fountain Hill, PA$136K411,125
- 1586 Moravia St Fountain Hill, PA$126K41.51,400
- 1580 Moravia St Fountain Hill, PA$132K41.51,125
- 656 Roosevelt Ave Fountain Hill, PA$140K311,164
- 650 Roosevelt Ave Fountain Hill, PA$130K31960
- 641 Dorothy Ave Fountain Hill, PA$146K321,312
- 646 Roosevelt Ave Fountain Hill, PA$144K321,313
- 1574 Moravia St Fountain Hill, PA$99K31.51,125
- 1604 Moravia St Fountain Hill, PA$132K41.51,200
- 654 Dorothy Ave Fountain Hill, PA$113K411,506
- 642 Roosevelt Ave Fountain Hill, PA$120K311,313
- 635 Dorothy Ave Fountain Hill, PA$145K321,312
- 648 Dorothy Ave Fountain Hill, PA$132K31.51,270
- 1570 Moravia St Fountain Hill, PA$143K211,313
- 636 Roosevelt Ave Fountain Hill, PA$120K31938
- 644 Dorothy Ave Fountain Hill, PA$111K211,004
- 1610 Moravia St Fountain Hill, PA$103K41.51,125
Nearby Schools in Fountain Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!