655 E California St, Jacksonville, OR 975303 beds, 3 baths, 2,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 88 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $487,000
- Price/sqft: $296
- MLS #: 2948275
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces, 741 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10979476
- Zillow Home ID: 68675112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 655 E California Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97530, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% lower than in Jacksonville, and 12.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97530 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97530 home values.
- 645 E California St Jacksonville, OR$270K331,600
- 675 E California St Jacksonville, OR$396K232,819
- 620 E C St Jacksonville, OR$705K332,600
- 635 E California St Jacksonville, OR$406K322,419
- 820 E California St Jacksonville, OR$679K443,400
- 685 E California St Jacksonville, OR$485K333,751
- 660 E California St Jacksonville, OR$247K211,025
- 640 E California St Jacksonville, OR$426K642,599
- 705 E C St Jacksonville, OR$351K331,856
- 730 D St Jacksonville, OR$424K32.52,153
- 720 E California St Jacksonville, OR$540K32.52,974
- 160 8th St Jacksonville, OR$193K311,032
- 615 E California St Jacksonville, OR$203K311,253
- 720 D St Jacksonville, OR$439K342,678
- 535 Scenic Dr Jacksonville, OR$382K322,339
- 640 D St Jacksonville, OR$345K321,544
- 220 8th St Jacksonville, OR$358K332,946
- 630 D St Jacksonville, OR$397K232,082
- 740 E California St Jacksonville, OR$290K321,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.