- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
655 Highpark Ln, Raleigh, NC 276082 beds, 3 baths, 1,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $243,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 170408996331000
- Zillow Home ID: 71207225
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 655 Highpark Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Five Points, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.1% lower than in Raleigh, and 26% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Five Points home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Five Points home values.
- 653 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$243K--2.51,396
- 657 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$246K22.51,396
- 659 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$245K22.51,400
- 651 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$243K22.51,440
- 661 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$248K--2.51,396
- 645 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$243K--2.51,396
- 643 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$243K--2.51,396
- 641 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$245K--2.51,396
- 671 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$246K22.51,400
- 1817 Ridley St Raleigh, NC$269K--2914
- 1815 Ridley St Raleigh, NC$268K211,000
- 635 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$248K--2.51,396
- 672 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$244K22.51,409
- 673 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$246K22.51,400
- 1813 Ridley St Raleigh, NC$223K--11,236
- 1901 Ridley St Raleigh, NC$337K--21,907
- 633 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$244K--2.51,396
- 674 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$244K--2.51,396
- 675 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$244K--2.51,396
- 631 Highpark Ln Raleigh, NC$245K--2.51,396
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!