655 Legendary Way, Dayton, OH 454583 beds, 2 baths, 2,672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,752 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial, Water
- UPGRADES! UPGRADES! UPGRADES! You are cordially invited to view this lifestyle home!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,672 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: O68 01830 0001
- Zillow Home ID: 71983028
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 655 Legendary Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45458 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 49.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 448.1% greater than in Centerville, and 120.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45458 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Centerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45458 home values.
- 649 Legendary Way Dayton, OH$275K22.52,306
- 661 Legendary Way Dayton, OH$281K22.52,369
- 643 Legendary Way Dayton, OH$223K221,786
- 667 Legendary Way Dayton, OH$249K222,052
- 673 Legendary Way Dayton, OH$313K22.52,461
- Legendary Way Dayton, OH--331,786
- 652 Legendary Way Dayton, OH$313K22.52,306
- 646 Legendary Way Centerville, OH$252K32.51,786
- 658 Legendary Way Centerville, OH$269K22.52,102
- 640 Legendary Way Dayton, OH$285K222,691
- 646 Legendary Way Centerville, OH$188K332,361
- 664 Legendary Way Dayton, OH$316K22.52,672
- 679 Legendary Way Dayton, OH$234K221,861
- 634 Legendary Way Dayton, OH$316K32.52,582
- 670 Legendary Way Dayton, OH$257K332,273
- 628 Legendary Way Dayton, OH$282K32.52,402
- 685 Legendary Way Dayton, OH$226K221,802
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.