- Lot: 2.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $9,850,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,082
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 4 spaces, 390 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Dual Flush Toilet, Bathroom \ Half Bath - More than 1, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Steam Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Construction Type \ Low VOC Finishes, Construction Type \ Reclaimed Materials, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Features \ Energy Star HVAC, Energy Features \ Energy Star Lighting, Energy Features \ Energy Star Windows/ Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Smart Home System, Energy Features \ Smart Vent Foundation, Energy Features \ Smart Vent Roof, Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Triple Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Foundation \ Foundation Moisture Barrier, Foundation \ Sealed Crawlspace, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Heating \ Radiant, Horse Property \ Yes, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwashers - 2+, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerators - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Cover, Pool \ Heated - Gas, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Spa/Hot Tub, Roof \ Clay, Roof \ Shingle, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 9,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Parcel #: 072222120
- Zillow Home ID: 15597272
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $6.0-11.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94062 home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 6.7% increase for Woodside as a whole. Among 94062 homes, this home is valued 524.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.6% greater than in Woodside, and 5.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
|675 Manzanita Way Woodside, CA||$4.43M||3||2.5||2,120|
|740 Whiskey Hill Rd Woodside, CA||$5.15M||4||3.5||4,800|
|625 Manzanita Way Woodside, CA||$4.59M||2||1||480|
|618 Manzanita Way Woodside, CA||$8.15M||4||3.5||5,730|
|660 Manzanita Way Woodside, CA||$5.74M||4||3||3,870|
|680 Manzanita Way Woodside, CA||$11.6M||5||4.5||8,468|
|555 Manzanita Way Woodside, CA||$9.6M||4||5.5||6,000|
|610 Manzanita Way Woodside, CA||$7.85M||5||5.5||5,250|
|620 Manzanita Way Woodside, CA||--||--||--||--|
|3820 Sandhill Rd Woodside, CA||$4.63M||1||1||530|
|600 Manzanita Way Woodside, CA||$10.5M||5||5.5||6,110|
|650 Whiskey Hill Rd Woodside, CA||$3.87M||1||2||1,330|
|1 Shadowbrook Ln Woodside, CA||$4.81M||3||2||2,000|
|520 Manzanita Way Woodside, CA||$5.09M||1||1||420|
|610 Whiskey Hill Rd Woodside, CA||$7.66M||4||4||5,650|
|590 Whiskey Hill Rd Woodside, CA||$6.77M||3||4.5||4,562|
|580 Manzanita Way Woodside, CA||$6.25M||5||4.5||6,790|
|580 Whiskey Hill Rd Woodside, CA||$5.61M||3||3.5||3,810|
|515 Manzanita Way Woodside, CA||$5.18M||3||3||2,530|
|745 Mountain Home Rd Woodside, CA||--||2||1||940|
Nearby Schools in Woodside
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!