655 NW 76th St, Seattle, WA 981173 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,416 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $475,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 480 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 230 sqft
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7519002495
- Zillow Home ID: 49042192
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 655 Nw 76th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% lower than in Seattle, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 7506 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$433K311,510
- 651 NW 76th St Seattle, WA$1.03M43.53,830
- 7502 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$614K321,910
- 647 NW 76th St Seattle, WA$565K211,670
- 648 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$559K211,390
- 656 NW 76th St Seattle, WA$442K411,240
- 652 NW 76th St Seattle, WA$497K321,470
- 650 NW 76th St Seattle, WA$643K41.751,480
- 643 NW 76th St Seattle, WA$425K21950
- 644 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$461K211,060
- 646 NW 76th St Seattle, WA$362K11760
- 7418 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$422K211,040
- 7612 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$522K311,700
- 642 NW 76th St Seattle, WA$342K21580
- 641 NW 76th St Seattle, WA$447K21850
- 7515 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$535K41.51,630
- 7511 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$512K41.51,570
- 7521 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$421K21820
- 640 NW 75th St Seattle, WA$481K211,070
- 7505 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$428K211,120
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!