- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 2,340 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $289,250
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Attic Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,947 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: M:022.0 B:0276 L:0000.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57663167
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-381K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01569 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Uxbridge as a whole. Among 01569 homes, this home is valued 26.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01569, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% lower than in Uxbridge, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01569 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Uxbridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01569 home values.
|658 W Hartford Ave Uxbridge, MA||$214K||2||1.5||1,066|
|652 W Hartford Ave Uxbridge, MA||$209K||3||1||1,064|
|641 W Hartford Ave Uxbridge, MA||$413K||4||4||3,984|
|644 W Hartford Ave Uxbridge, MA||$215K||3||1.5||1,092|
|668 W Hartford Ave Uxbridge, MA||$217K||3||1.5||1,092|
|15 Dunleavey Brook Rd Uxbridge, MA||$448K||4||3||3,300|
|25 Dunleavey Brook Rd Uxbridge, MA||$399K||3||2.5||2,638|
|674 W Hartford Ave Uxbridge, MA||$263K||3||2||1,182|
|26 Dunleavey Brook Rd Uxbridge, MA||$377K||4||2.5||2,644|
|629 W Hartford Ave Uxbridge, MA||$491K||4||3||3,600|
|632 W Hartford Ave Uxbridge, MA||$237K||3||1.5||1,413|
|629 W Hartford Ave Uxbridge, MA||$382K||4||3||3,600|
|625 W Hartford Ave Uxbridge, MA||$322K||3||2||2,248|
|675 W Hartford Ave Uxbridge, MA||$398K||3||4||3,038|
|16 Dunleavey Brook Rd Uxbridge, MA||$324K||4||2.5||2,008|
|684 W Hartford Ave Uxbridge, MA||$314K||3||2.5||2,152|
|43 West St Uxbridge, MA||$349K||3||2||1,904|
|46 Dunleavey Brook Rd Uxbridge, MA||$694K||7||4.5||5,716|
|685 W Hartford Ave Uxbridge, MA||$443K||4||3.5||3,503|
|55 Dunleavey Brook Rd Uxbridge, MA||$424K||4||4||2,464|
Nearby Schools in Uxbridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!