- Lot: 4,626 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,594 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2002
- Price/sqft: $187
- MLS #: 92262644
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: Water
- 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 16x12, 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 10x16, 3rd Bedroom Dimension \ 12X14, Bedroom Description \ 1 Bedroom Down, Bedroom Description \ Not Master BR, Carport Description \ Attached Carport, Cooling System Desc \ Central Electric, Defects \ No Known Defects, Disclosures \ No Disclosures, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Construction \ Vinyl, Exterior Description \ Back Yard Fenced, Exterior Description \ Fully Fenced, Exterior Description \ Patio/Deck, Extra Room Dimensions \ 18x20, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation Description \ On Stilts, Foundation Description \ Slab, Front Door Faces \ East, Garage/Carport Desc \ Additional Parking, Geo Market Area \ Bayou Vista, Heating System Description \ Central Gas, Interior Features \ 2 Staircases, Interior Features \ Dryer Included, Interior Features \ Refrigerator Included, Interior Features \ Washer Included, Kitchen Dimensions \ 12x19, Legal Description \ ABST 7 PG 7 LOT 655 NEW BAYOU VISTA ADDN 5, Legal Subdivision \ NEW BAYOU VISTA, Lot Description \ Waterfront, Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District, Number Of Unit Stories \ 2, Oven Type \ Gas Oven, Ownership Type \ Full Ownership, Prop Type \ Single-Family, Property Type \ Free Standing, Restrictions \ Deed Restrictions, Roof Description \ Composition, Room Description \ Kitchen/Dining Combo, Section Number \ 33, Status \ Active, Street Surface \ Asphalt, Style Description \ Other Style, Utility Room Description \ Utility Room 2nd Floor, Washer Dryer Connections \ Gas Dryer Connections, Washer Dryer Connections \ Washer Connections, Water Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer Description \ Public Water, Waterfront Features \ Boat House, Waterfront Features \ Boat Lift, Waterfront Features \ Bulkhead, Waterfront Features \ Canal Front
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,277 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 529000000655000
- Zillow Home ID: 27680678
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 77563 home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Bayou Vista as a whole. Among 77563 homes, this home is 71.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 88.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 77563, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% higher than in Bayou Vista, and 147.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 77563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bayou Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 77563 home values.
|656 Warsaw St Hitchcock, TX||$157K||2||2||1,150|
|654 Warsaw St Hitchcock, TX||$199K||--||2||1,996|
|657 Warsaw St Hitchcock, TX||$197K||--||1||1,778|
|653 Warsaw St Hitchcock, TX||$152K||--||1||922|
|581 Warsaw St Hitchcock, TX||$173K||2||1.5||1,148|
|580 Warsaw St Hitchcock, TX||$219K||--||1.5||2,197|
|582 Warsaw St Hitchcock, TX||$220K||3||2||1,172|
|579 Warsaw St Hitchcock, TX||$213K||4||3||2,176|
|728 Marlin St Bayou Vista, TX||$183K||2||2||1,124|
|658 Warsaw St Hitchcock, TX||$242K||3||4||1,710|
|652 Warsaw St Hitchcock, TX||$191K||--||1.5||1,536|
|583 Warsaw St Hitchcock, TX||$298K||2||2.5||2,101|
|578 Warsaw St Hitchcock, TX||$219K||--||2||1,200|
|731 Marlin St Hitchcock, TX||$283K||2||3||1,428|
|732 Marlin St Hitchcock, TX||$195K||--||2||1,172|
|659 Warsaw St Hitchcock, TX||$149K||2||1.5||792|
|651 Warsaw St Hitchcock, TX||$153K||3||2||1,528|
|733 Marlin St Hitchcock, TX||$198K||--||2||1,120|
|577 Warsaw St Hitchcock, TX||$272K||3||2.5||1,508|
|729 Marlin St Hitchcock, TX||$217K||3||2.5||1,820|
Nearby Schools in Bayou Vista
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!