A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,268 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $226
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 220 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Craftsman, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Extra finished room location \ L, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating and cooling \ N, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 17, Utility room location \ L, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,430 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5309101380
- Zillow Home ID: 48955901
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Whittier Heights home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Whittier Heights homes, this home is valued 12.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 40.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whittier Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% less than in Seattle, and 44.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Whittier Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whittier Heights home values.
|6545 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$544K||2||2||1,800|
|907 NW 67th St Seattle, WA||$460K||2||1||1,050|
|903 NW 67th St Seattle, WA||$447K||3||1||1,080|
|6543 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$440K||2||1||910|
|6541 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$681K||5||3||2,290|
|6537 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$357K||2||1||620|
|6552 10th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$535K||2||1.5||1,790|
|6548 10th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$489K||4||2||1,480|
|6542 10th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$450K||3||2.5||1,410|
|6533 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$535K||3||1.5||1,730|
|6558 10th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$489K||4||3||1,170|
|6705 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$729K||4||2||2,390|
|6540 10th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$446K||3||3||1,410|
|912 NW 67th St Seattle, WA||$528K||2||2||1,790|
|6538 10th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$431K||3||1||920|
|6558 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$599K||3||2.5||2,160|
|6529 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$485K||3||2||1,760|
|6550 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$787K||3||2||2,740|
|6709 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$886K||4||3||3,030|
|6532 10th Ave NW Seattle, WA||$475K||3||2||1,300|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!