6551 Homewood Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900284 beds, 2 baths, 1,952 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,562 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,200,000
- Price/sqft: $615
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,952 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1927
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 5547027016
- Zillow Home ID: 20792571
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6551 Homewood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% higher than in Los Angeles, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood home values.
- 6547 Homewood Ave Los Angeles, CA$647K221,120
- 6555 Homewood Ave Los Angeles, CA$862K322,089
- 6554 Homewood Dr Tarzana, CA$796K311,600
- 6541 Homewood Ave Los Angeles, CA$618K311,120
- 6561 Homewood Ave Los Angeles, CA$900K322,051
- 6552 De Longpre Ave Los Angeles, CA$823K421,680
- 6537 Homewood Ave Los Angeles, CA$795K431,787
- 6565 Homewood Ave Hollywood, CA$762K221,494
- 6560 De Longpre Ave Los Angeles, CA$744K221,384
- 6550 Homewood Ave Los Angeles, CA$702K211,322
- 6546 Homewood Ave Los Angeles, CA$701K211,302
- 6554 Homewood Ave Los Angeles, CA$794K311,600
- 6540 Homewood Ave Los Angeles, CA$793K311,327
- 6566 De Longpre Ave Los Angeles, CA$760K321,512
- 6531 Homewood Ave Los Angeles, CA$740K211,398
- 6571 Homewood Ave Los Angeles, CA$964K543,089
- 6536 Homewood Ave Los Angeles, CA$802K211,613
- 6564 Homewood Ave Los Angeles, CA$727K321,587
- 6570 De Longpre Ave Los Angeles, CA$766K311,469
- 6527 Homewood Ave Los Angeles, CA$720K311,228
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.