- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6554 Elm Ct, San Bernardino, CA 924045 beds, 2 baths, 1,443 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Parking: Garage, 1 space, 286 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,443 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0273303160000
- Zillow Home ID: 17358891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6554 Elm Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92404, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.2% greater than in San Bernardino, and 123.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92404 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92404 home values.
- 6541 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$194K421,570
- 6526 Elm Ct San Bernardino, CA$241K422,159
- 6533 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$230K421,842
- 6537 Elm Ct San Bernardino, CA$184K321,432
- 6557 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$180K421,248
- 6527 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$154K321,075
- 6524 Elm Ct San Bernardino, CA$178K421,248
- 6529 Elm Ct San Bernardino, CA$191K421,608
- 6535 Elm Ct San Bernardino, CA$180K421,248
- 6552 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$209K421,680
- 6560 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$177K421,248
- 6544 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$150K321,075
- 6565 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$163K321,075
- 6534 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$189K421,508
- 6568 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$174K311,225
- 6525 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$206K421,690
- 6573 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$237K521,904
- 6578 Elm Ave San Bernardino, CA$187K421,534
- 6571 Pradera Ave San Bernardino, CA$161K321,075
- 6577 Pradera Ave San Bernardino, CA$242K52.52,128
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!