- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 8,249 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $140,700
- Last sale price/sqft: $83
- Finished basement, 826 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Basement \ Bath Finished, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Finished Rooms, Bonus Room, Construction \ Brick Front, Construction \ Brick/Frame, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, DR - Separate, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Great Room, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Rear Stairs, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Bath, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Pantry, Laundry Type \ Room, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master On Main Level, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Drive Under/Basement, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Side/Rear Entrance, Pets Allowed \ No Pets Allowed, Property Type \ Rental Residential, Rental Type \ Single Family Detached, Split Bedroom Plan, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,703 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 18030500290
- Zillow Home ID: 69331637
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $90-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts 30168 home values will rise 7.1% next year, compared to a 6.9% increase for Austell as a whole. Among 30168 homes, this home is valued 64.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 51.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30168, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% lower than in Austell, and 282.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30168 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30168 home values.
|6552 Martins Creek Dr Austell, GA||$162K||3||2||1,786|
|6560 Martins Creek Dr Austell, GA||$190K||3||2||2,272|
|0 Pleasant Acres Martin, GA||--||--||--||--|
|6568 Martins Creek Dr Austell, GA||$180K||4||2||2,245|
|1515 S Gordon Rd Austell, GA||$128K||4||3||1,612|
|6555 Martins Creek Dr Austell, GA||$184K||4||3||2,614|
|6551 Martins Creek Dr Austell, GA||$190K||4||3||2,500|
|1460 S Gordon Rd Austell, GA||$119K||3||2||--|
|6559 Martins Creek Dr Austell, GA||$211K||4||3||2,895|
|1460 S Gordon Rd Austell, GA||$136K||4||2||2,057|
|1529 S Gordon Rd Austell, GA||$119K||4||3||1,739|
|6563 Martins Creek Dr Austell, GA||$191K||4||3||2,371|
|6567 Martins Creek Dr Austell, GA||$162K||3||2.5||1,672|
|6571 Martins Creek Dr Austell, GA||$213K||5||3||3,094|
|1450 S Gordon Rd Austell, GA||$91K||3||2||1,196|
|6575 Martins Creek Dr Austell, GA||$165K||--||3||1,673|
|6579 Martins Creek Dr Austell, GA||$187K||3||2.5||2,392|
|1481 S Gordon Rd Austell, GA||$106K||3||1.5||1,696|
|6545 S Dillon Rd Austell, GA||$155K||3||2||1,848|
|1440 S Gordon Rd Austell, GA||$114K||3||2||1,512|
Nearby Schools in Austell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!