656 Albion St, Denver, CO 802203 beds, 2 baths, 2,339 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 784 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 76 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,339 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0606317005000
- Zillow Home ID: 13393615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 656 Albion Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% lower than in Denver, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hale home values.
- 664 Albion St Denver, CO$927K544,864
- 648 Albion St Denver, CO$417K221,289
- 674 Albion St Denver, CO$431K21.51,180
- 640 Albion St Denver, CO$597K321,610
- 656 Albion St Denver, CO$350K322,339
- 680 Albion St Denver, CO$624K33.52,110
- 632 Albion St Denver, CO$583K322,416
- 653 Ash St Denver, CO$609K442,204
- 690 Albion St Denver, CO$347K22915
- 626 Albion St Denver, CO$621K431,675
- 647 Ash St Denver, CO$492K322,098
- 665 Ash St Denver, CO$531K422,418
- 637 Ash St Denver, CO$471K431,910
- 669 Ash St Denver, CO$514K422,055
- 659 Albion St Denver, CO$394K21.51,032
- 665 Albion St Denver, CO$438K321,290
- 647 Albion St Denver, CO$483K332,121
- 675 Albion St Denver, CO$482K32.51,473
- 639 Albion St Denver, CO$413K221,010
- 685 Ash St Denver, CO$513K31.52,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.