- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
656 E Waldorf Ave, Memphis, TN 381062 beds, 1 bath, 818 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1999 for $4,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 818 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 034038 00024
- Zillow Home ID: 42146551
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 656 E Waldorf Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% lower than in Memphis, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- S Orleans St Memphis, TN$43K311,344
- 658 E Waldorf Ave Memphis, TN$39K21724
- E Waldorf Ave Memphis, TN$33K311,083
- Miller St Memphis, TN$39K21648
- 657 Eads Ave Memphis, TN$34K311,169
- 666 E Waldorf Ave Memphis, TN$19K221,000
- 661 Eads Ave Memphis, TN--------
- 1539 S Orleans St Memphis, TN$36K421,232
- S Orleans St Memphis, TN$30K211,030
- 663 E Waldorf Ave Memphis, TN--331,554
- Eads Memphis, TN--------
- 668 E Waldorf Ave Memphis, TN$30K31877
- 1521 S Orleans St Memphis, TN$43K311,200
- 1545 S Orleans St Memphis, TN$51K22936
- 669 Eads Ave Memphis, TN--21710
- 1517 S Orleans St Memphis, TN$44K421,473
- 669 E Waldorf Ave Memphis, TN$33K311,083
- 1532 Miller St Memphis, TN$51K321,080
- 1549 S Orleans St Memphis, TN$41K21960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.