656 Gridley St, Akron, OH 443061 bed, 1 bath, 432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,403 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 1380 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: 3189298
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 280 sqft
- View: City
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 432 sqft
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 6722347
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35429350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 656 Gridley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Akron, and 104.2% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Akron home values.
- 650 Gridley St Akron, OH$65K311,505
- 646 Gridley St Akron, OH$44K311,100
- 761 E Crosier St Akron, OH$48K21850
- 757 E Crosier St Akron, OH$60K621,662
- 765 E Crosier St Akron, OH$75K531,373
- 642 Gridley St Akron, OH$51K421,399
- 640 Gridley St Akron, OH$44K21732
- 749 E Crosier St Akron, OH$42K311,256
- 647 Hammel St Akron, OH$39K311,165
- 641 Hammel St Akron, OH$45K311,391
- 657 Gridley St Akron, OH--------
- 636 Gridley St Akron, OH$43K211,056
- 637 Hammel St Akron, OH$51K311,208
- E Crosier St Akron, OH$75K531,373
- E Crosier St Akron, OH--41.51,264
- E Crosier St Akron, OH$35K31860
- E Crosier St Akron, OH--------
- 633 Hammel St Akron, OH$38K311,104
- 630 Gridley St Akron, OH$43K311,136
- 651 Hammel St Akron, OH$48K31948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.