656 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 3/11/13: $1,535,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Townhouse:3,280 sq ft
- Lot:1,889 sqft
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $1,535,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow366
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #0865 0093
- Room Count8
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID61618354
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,537,685||$1.34M – $1.66M||-$471||$468||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,029/mo||$2.4K – $6.1K/mo||-$394||$0.92||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 126.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.4% lower than in Washington, and 76.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 656 Massachusetts Avenue Ne
- 658 Massachusetts Ave NE Washington, DC$1.69M44.53,966
- 654 Massachusetts Ave NE Washington, DC$1.54M53.53,120
- 652 Massachusetts Ave NE Washington, DC$1.55M32.53,000
- 652 Massachusetts Ave NE APT B Washington, DC$521K21.0800
- 214 7th St NE Washington, DC$1.51M44.52,976
- 650 Massachusetts Ave NE Washington, DC$1.52M53.53,000
- 216 7th St NE Washington, DC$1.39M63.52,457
- 648 Massachusetts Ave NE Washington, DC$1.49M53.03,000
- 218 7th St NE APT B Washington, DC$551K11.0800
- 218 7th St NE Washington, DC$1.37M43.52,574
- 220 7th St NE Washington, DC$642K53.5--
- 220 7th St NE APT B Washington, DC--21.0840
- 222 7th St NE Washington, DC$1.46M53.02,766
- 644 Massachusetts Ave NE APT 301 Washington, DC$297K11.0550
- 224 7th St NE Washington, DC$1.41M43.52,577
- 226 7th St NE Washington, DC$1.42M44.02,577
- 640 Massachusetts Ave NE Washington, DC$801K33.01,420
- Massachusetts Ave NE APT 407 Washington, DC$311K11.0580
- Massachusetts Ave NE APT 207 Washington, DC$311K11.0580
- Massachusetts Ave NE APT 105 Washington, DC$283K11.5422
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005