- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
656 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 200024 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,889 sqft
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,535,000
- Price/sqft: $468
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,280 sqft
- Parcel #: 0865 0093
- Zillow Home ID: 61618354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 656 Massachusetts Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% lower than in Washington, and 63.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 658 Massachusetts Ave NE Washington, DC$1.88M44.53,966
- 654 Massachusetts Ave NE Washington, DC$1.44M53.53,120
- 214 7th St NE Washington, DC$1.9M44.52,976
- 650 Massachusetts Ave NE Washington, DC$1.58M53.53,000
- 216 7th St NE Washington, DC$1.41M63.52,457
- 648 Massachusetts Ave NE Washington, DC$1.66M533,000
- 218 7th St NE APT B Washington, DC$663K11800
- 218 7th St NE Washington, DC$1.36M43.52,574
- 222 7th St NE Washington, DC$1.45M532,766
- 224 7th St NE Washington, DC$1.36M43.52,577
- 226 7th St NE Washington, DC$1.36M43.52,577
- 640 Massachusetts Ave NE Washington, DC$859K331,420
- Massachusetts Ave NE APT 105 Washington, DC$287K11.5422
- C St NE Washington, DC$903K53.51,828
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292