656 Van Dyke St, Detroit, MI 482144 beds, 2.5 baths, 4,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $24
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,500 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 17009156
- Zillow Home ID: 88633483
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 656 Van Dyke Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48214, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.9% greater than in Detroit, and 849.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48214 home values.
- 648 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$114K3--4,000
- 662 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$61K--22,624
- 708 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$69K--23,266
- 702 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$75K--21,972
- 716 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$60K--22,548
- 744 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$134K52--
- 649 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$343K6410,000
- 707 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$110K--33,423
- 724 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$110K--12,296
- 732 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$53K------
- 703 Parker St Detroit, MI$79K--43,612
- 715 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$252K53.54,000
- 740 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$106K52.52,500
- 7880 Van Dyke Pl Detroit, MI$146K--2.55,014
- 725 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$64K--11,485
- 748 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$156K--5.55,304
- 7874 Van Dyke Pl Detroit, MI$107K--2.53,362
- 731 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$103K--42,895
- 7881 Van Dyke Pl Detroit, MI$87K--2.52,360
- 743 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$107K--23,686
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.