656 Van Dyke St, Detroit, MI 482144 beds, 2.5 baths, 4,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $4,200
- Price/sqft: $1
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,500 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 17009156
- Zillow Home ID: 88633483
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 656 Van Dyke Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48214, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% less than in Detroit, and 340.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48214 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48214 home values.
- 648 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$126K3--4,000
- 662 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$47K--22,624
- 708 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$51K--23,266
- 702 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$65K--21,972
- 716 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$43K--22,548
- 649 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$441K6410,000
- 707 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$214K--33,423
- 707 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$126K--33,423
- 724 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$114K--12,296
- 732 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$45K------
- 703 Parker St Detroit, MI$60K--43,612
- 715 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$250K53.54,000
- 740 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$108K522,500
- 7880 Van Dyke Pl Detroit, MI$129K--2.55,014
- 725 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$73K--11,485
- 748 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$48K--5.55,304
- 7874 Van Dyke Pl Detroit, MI$122K--2.53,362
- 731 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$118K--42,895
- 744 Van Dyke St Detroit, MI$192K52--
- E Jefferson Ave # 62 Detroit, MI$118K--32,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292