6560 E 28th St S, Muskogee, OK 74403
Sold on 8/2/12: $23,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,040 sq ft
- Lot:0.69 acres
- Year Built:1983
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $23,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesHomePath Renovation Financing
- Addition Size1040
- Days on Zillow586
- Last Remodel Year1997
- Parcel #029018
- Roof TypeMetal
- School DistrictMuskogee
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID21828353
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$64,636||$48K – $78K||-$594||$62||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$679/mo||$564 – $822/mo||-$7||$0.65||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Oklahoma home values will rise 3.4% next year. Among 74403 homes, this home is valued 17% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 63.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.6% greater than in Muskogee, and 10.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 6560 E 28th St S
- Muskogee, OK$66K----1,120
- 2790 S 65th St E Muskogee, OK$72K21.0960
- 2754 S 66th St E Muskogee, OK$59K----672
- 2720 S 28th St E Muskogee, OK$115K21.52,008
- 2700 S 28th St E Muskogee, OK$58K22.0728
- Reydon, OK$55K11.0336
- 6610 E 28th St S Muskogee, OK$123K32.01,771
- 2795 S 65th St E Muskogee, OK$117K32.01,820
- Muskogee, OK$64K------
- 3271 S 70th St E Muskogee, OK$89K21.01,008
- Muskogee, OK$58K----896
- 3221 S 70th St E Muskogee, OK$109K32.01,248
- Muskogee, OK$76K------
- 2660 S 67th St E Muskogee, OK$217K31.03,554
- Muskogee, OK$264K43.02,180
- 2680 S 65th St E Muskogee, OK$115K32.51,576
Nearby Schools in Muskogee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005