6562 Bradley Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631392 beds, 1 bath, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,788 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1891
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $129,500
- Price/sqft: $104
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 46720000700
- Zillow Home ID: 2985650
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6562 Bradley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lindenwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.6% less than in Saint Louis, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lindenwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lindenwood Park home values.
- 6556 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$109K--11,423
- 6566 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$93K311,487
- 6566 Bradleyavenue St Louis, MO$137K311,487
- 6552 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$87K--11,153
- 6570 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$105K211,091
- 6540 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$90K--11,200
- 6574 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$125K--11,083
- 6649 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$120K--11,239
- 6635 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$157K211,208
- 6651 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$99K31.51,089
- 6538 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$101K--11,219
- 6580 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$137K31.52,048
- 6623 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$101K--21,360
- 6561 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$182K42.52,519
- 6567 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$149K31.51,560
- 6553 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$134K--21,444
- 6653 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$131K--22,701
- 6621 Fyler Ave Saint Louis, MO$147K--11,118
- 6571 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$111K--11,259
- 6549 Bradley Ave Saint Louis, MO$121K--11,128
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.