- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6566 Elder St, Los Angeles, CA 900422 beds, 2 baths, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $399,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 5716011009
- Zillow Home ID: 20859340
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6566 Elder Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 919 Cooper Ave Los Angeles, CA$851K421,205
- 6551 Elder St Los Angeles, CA$415K11480
- 6565 Elder St Los Angeles, CA$629K311,072
- 6569 Elder St Los Angeles, CA$448K21845
- 6550 Elder St Los Angeles, CA$394K21616
- 6573 Elder St Los Angeles, CA$626K331,376
- 908 Elder Ct Los Angeles, CA$533K211,008
- 900 Elder Ct Los Angeles, CA$615K221,088
- 6577 Elder St Los Angeles, CA$489K321,032
- 912 Elder Ct Los Angeles, CA$637K111,197
- 6581 Elder St Los Angeles, CA$720K111,308
- 930 N Staley Ln Los Angeles (city), CA$878K432,335
- 922 Elder Ct Los Angeles, CA$673K311,413
- 901 Cooper Ave Los Angeles, CA$888K322,075
- 6537 Elder St Los Angeles, CA$530K211,004
- 6533 Elder St Los Angeles, CA$552K211,094
- 919 Elder Ct Los Angeles, CA$579K211,049
- 839 Cooper Ave Los Angeles, CA$760K221,635
- 6609 Elder St Los Angeles, CA$900K322,263
- 923 Elder Ct Los Angeles, CA$768K421,808
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.